- 3 hour shoot
- 3 retouched high-resolution images included for printing
- I edit down your shoot to only the 150-200 best images for your gallery
- You can download all images in low-resolution for use on websites and social media (free)
- You get a one hour coaching with consultant, Tessa Faye, to go over your looks, choose clothing, and define your image (see below)
- Choose between natural light, studio, or both.
Each lifestyle shoot is tailored to fit your needs and your brand.
- 2- hours
- 3 retouched images
- Can be added to a headshot shoot for a discounted rate
- All edited files can be downloaded in web resolution.
Need extra material for your reel? Have a killer scene you want to film with a friend from class? Need a last minute tape for a submission?
$200 Studio Film Session
- Filmed with a solid background in the studio using natural light
- All footage delivered to you.
- I can refer you to an editor if you need help with editing your film.
Filming a Scene on Location- Price Based on your shoot
- Filmed on location
- Price will be based on number of hours and any rental equipment needed.
Your free consultation
As a part of your headshot package, you get a free hour with Career Consultant, Tessa Faye. She is incredible at helping people align their images with how they want to be perceived. She will create a dialogue with you that will help you identify what you want to be cast as, and helpyou pick out the clothes you are going to wear for each "look" in your shoot. For many people this is the hardest part of preparing for a headshot shoot, but with Tessa, you will have a blast creating a specific brand for yourself.
A graduate of the University of Michigan’s esteemed Musical Theatre program, Tessa is a Cleveland-native who moved to NYC in 2005 to pursue life as an actress. Represented by The Krasny Office, she has been seen commercially (Chobani Greek Yogurt!) and heard by 8 year olds across the country (Pokemon Learning League!) On television, she portrayed Harper on PBS’s THE ELECTRIC COMPANY, and has performed onstage in NY, in both NYMF & FRINGENYC, as well as extended runs of underground hits THE CRADLE WILL ROCK and AMERICA’S SWEETHEART. Tessa originated the role of “Babe” in the Broadway-bound GOOD NEWS at the Goodspeed Opera House and was nominated for her performance as “Outstanding Supporting Actress” in the Connecticut Critics Circle. Her portrayal also earned her a rave in the New York Times (a lifelong dream!), and helped propel her career to star regionally at Arkansas Rep, Arrow Rock Lyceum, Saint Michael’s Playhouse, Gretna Theatre, the Weathervane Theatre; and to originate new roles here at her artistic home, the Matthew Corozine Studio. When not performing, Tessa provides Career Consultation to actors looking to pursue their dreams and crack into the next level of professionalism in the New York theatre scene.
I can't describe how happy I am that I had a career consultation with Tessa before my headshot shoot. The most important thing is that we came to the shoot knowing exactly what we are looking for in my headshots, so the process was really easy. - Anastasiya